Thursday, May 3, 2012

IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED!!!

I woke up on Saturday morning from a weird dream I was having. I was talking to my dad, who was picking me up at the airport. In the dream, I was seriously confused, and slightly frustrated, because all I wanted was to be able to express myself to him, having not seen him for so long.  I understood what he was saying, but it wasn't normal.  I heard what he was saying, it made sense, but something wasn't right..

As I woke up and rolled over, a smily grew across my face as I slowly realized something: I had been dreaming in Spanish.  My dad was speaking to me, in my dream, IN SPANISH!

If it happens that one time, that's okay, because I never thought it would happen.  So after Saturday I can finally say: I have dreamed in a foreign language.

And that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment