Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!  Even though I won't be having a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with family and close friends back in the states, I still have so much to be thankful for.  As I eat my Spanish-style Thanksgiving dinner tonight at a restaurant with the other ISA students, I will give thanks for:

-The opportunity to live here in Spain and travel around Europe for 8 months. I am learning so much about European   culture; what an awesome experience is has been so far
-My supportive family that has encouraged me to come this far
-New friends that I have met here, and old friends that have stayed in touch

I am sad that I will not be joining my family tonight to have a meal together, but it makes me that much more excited for next year when we will be together again!  Hope that everybody has a happy Thanksgiving!

Eating my Spanish-style turkey dinner at a restaurant with all the other ISA students

No comments:

Post a Comment