Monday, October 10, 2011

So, I fell in love with Lisboa...then I fell into the ocean!

This will be a short post since I'm in a rush.

Just bought bus tickets to go to Cadiz tonight with a few friends, since we don't have class on Wednesday---so I need to go home and pack! A last minute trip to go to the beach and stop by and see Sevilla; wish me luck!

For now, though, I will say that this past weekend was incredible; I saw a couple castles in and around Portugal, stayed in a super fancy hotel with ISA, met up with some friends who are in the Sevilla program, took an afternoon to go to the beach, and went out to the bars for a night. And endured a 6 hour bus ride there and back...

I LOVE PORTUGAL!



 View of the city from the top of the hill:

Good times at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment